Friday, April 24, 2009


Yes I know I haven't been blogging. BAH ain't my fault had loads to study, and besides, my com was crapping. So. I've got stuff to blog about.



First up, Xiwen's birthday! Hahaha she had a birthday party like one week before her birthday. It was really fun. MARCO POLO! Playing cards, singing and sometimes dancing. Then there was the food. Which was awesome. Huimin, Xiwen's dad and I were the barbecue pros man. Chicken wings, mushroom, fish, streaks of meat and whatnots were cooked to perfection in our loving hands. Heh heh heh! Oh there was also the $90 icecream cake :D That was good. We camwhored like hell too. I don't have the pictures yet! Ah well. Then Huimin and I left around 10? Yeah. On her actual birthday, we gave her a pink funfit bra and an awesome board with all our memories which she hung on her wall :D Xiwen's aunt said I looked like a wife.

Next was.. SYF? Was it? Not sure can't remember the stuff that happened in between. WE GOT GOLD WITH HONOURS BABY :D We totally set the standard y'all. After extra lessons that day, we cabbed down to VCH and managed to catch the last few choirs singing. TKGS was soo good! Then the results part was nerve-wrecking. Worst part was, I needed to pee SO BADLY. Ah well. So then afterwards we decided to go for dinner together to celebrate. Guess where we crashed. BURGER KING. Yes, BK student meal. We were all broke.

Free cone day was next. Huimin, Xingjun, Xiwen, Jiahua and I queued twice! Hahahah spent around 3 hours at United Square. Saw some familiar faces namely, Nathaniel, Bryan and gang, Joel, Summer, Leah, Darren, Moses and gang and YINGQI my ex-senior. So yeah, was quite fun :D Chocolate macademia and vanilla. Didn't study for history test D:

Thursday, we went down for the track finals at CCK stadium to support our school! It was hot and sweaty. But quite interesting nonetheless. I saw Zong Yang ahahah! He was wearing WHITE TIGHTS which very obviously showed off some part.. Not that I was looking. Celine was observing 319 the entire time hohoh. Perky butts eh?

On friday, I went to Novena with Syafiq after school. He treated me to Anderson's Icecream, my "belated birthday" treat. Strawberries and cream aw I love strawberries :D So we walked around Velocity, Square 2 and United Square, inside and out. Oh then we sat on the yellow star thing and he showed me the gayest video ever. It was some sex education video by smosh. IT'S GROWING HAIR WHERE IT WAS ONCE BARE! Or something along those lines. Super gay and funny. Anyway then we parted around 5. Trained home.

Yesterday, Tk very kindly treated me to dinner! Cause he said that if choir got gold or above, he'll treat me to something. Yeah so we cabbed down to Keppel Club for dinner. Ate at some jap restaurant. Mm it was SO GOOD. Since he was treating me, he came up with the "I shall not pay for anything" rule. Goodness, the food was like $70 and the cab fare came up to more than $50 bucks. I feel so horrible loh. He is seriously crazy. After dinner he still THANKED me. I was like stunned there like "Huh I should be the one thanking you?" So we walked down to vivo and cabbed home from there. Thanks a lot dude :D Oh and thanks for the 8 scoops of delightful Haagen Daz Icecream. We should study together more often hohoho jkjk.

Before I end, I want to say CONGRATS to ZY. I didn't know you were Top 8 for 200m! O: 3rd somemore eh! WHOAAA. And congrats to Syafiq too :D 1st again, as expected.

I don't wanna go for tuition. Somebody murder me please.


6:20 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki